CHOOSE LANGUAGE
CATALÀ ČEŠTINA СРПСКИ DANSK EESTI ENGLISH ESPAÑOL ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΉ FILIPINO FRANÇAIS HRVATSKI INDONESIA ITALIANO ÍSLENSKA LATVIEŠU LIETUVIU MAGYAR MELAYU NEDERLANDS NORSK POLSKI PORTUGUÉS РУССКИЙ ROMÂNA SLOVENČINA SLOVENŠČINA SUOMI TIẾNG VIỆT SVENSKA TÜRKÇE БЪЛГАРСКИ УКРАЇНСЬКА 日本語 हिन्दी ภาษาไทย
Your home away from home
Your home away from home
Your home away from home
Your home away from home
Your home away from home
Your home away from home
Your home away from home
Your home away from home

Get your offer without any commitment!

Arrival Date:

Nights:

Persons:
Adult
Child until 6 years
Child until 12 years

Payment and Cancellation

Deposit: To secure your apartment and confirm your booking, please let us know your credit card details or remit a downpayment of 25% to our account indicated below. The remaining 75% of the fee are due 2 weeks prior to your arrival. Payment is possible via bank transfer or via credit card.

Payment:

By bank transfer:
Bank Account Details: Raiffeisenbank
BLZ: 32000 Nr. 2.779.866
IBAN: AT 94 32000 00002779866
SWIFT: RLNWATWW

By credit card (Visa, Mastercard):
Please send us the following details by fax or by e-mail:
Your invoice number, type of credit card, card number, expire date
name of card holder, amount

Cancellation policy:
up to 5 days prior to arrival - no cancellation charge
within 4 days of arrival - cancellation charge of max. 2 nights of planned stay

We hope to welcome you in Vienna soon.